Articles should be in Press Release format and follow these guidelines:
- The article needs to be between 350 to 800 words.
- The headline must summarize the article in a single sentence.
- The article should sound like a news story, not a sales letter.
- Only use personal pronouns (I, me, we, our, us, you, your, etc.) in quotes.
- The article must not include questions directed at the reader.
- You may include up to 3 links.
- You may include up to 6 images.
- The article needs to be in English, containing only English letters.
Need help? Our team of experienced writers can craft the perfect article for you on our Plus and Pro plans.